The purpose of this policy is to explain to you how we control, process, handle and protect your personal information through the business and while you browse or use this website. If you do not agree to the following policy you may wish to cease viewing / using this website, and or refrain from submitting your personal data to us.
This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children. If you are below the age of 16 then you must have your parent’s or legal guardian’s consent to submit any personal data at all. We will promptly delete any personal information relating to minors where we are informed that parental or guardian consent has been granted. Should you be a concerned parent or guardian of a minor who has submitted their personal data without your consent please contact us for assistance.
Third Party Links
The data we collect about you
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together follows:
- Identity Data – This may include your first name, last name, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data – This may include your email address and telephone number.
- Technical Data – This may include your internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
- Usage Data – This may include information about how you use our website.
- Marketing and Communications Data – This may include your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties, and your communication preferences.
How is your personal data collected?
Your personal data is collected in the following ways:
- Direct Interactions: Your personal data is collected when you complete a form on our website, such as getting in touch, signing up for a newsletter, or requesting information about a project.
- Third parties or publicly available sources: We may receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources:
– Technical Data from the following parties:
(a) analytics providers such as Google Analytics
(b) advertising networks such as Google Adwords, Facebook and Bing
How we use your personal data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Marketing communications from us – if you have opted to do so while requesting other information from us.
- To personalise your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
Disclosure of your personal data
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.