Become a Sea Champion
Become part of the movement to save our seas.
Who: The Marine Conservation Society (MCS)
Where: Scotland, and the South-East and South-West of England
Focus: Volunteer programme utilising people power to bring about change for the better.
When: All year round
Duration: Sea Champions are asked to spare some time each month to join in local activities.
Suitability: All ages
As a volunteer you will:
- Become part of a network of like-minded people who are helping to protect the ocean.
- Take part in as many opportunities as you like such as:
- Helping with UK beach cleans
- Participating in national campaigns
- Supporting fundraising activities
- Giving talks, or attending local lectures
- Promoting sustainable seafood choices
- Attending local events
- Gain new skills from on-the-spot training.
- Get to know other Sea Champions in your area through regional facebook groups.
- Have access to a wealth of online resources, from guides and posters, packs and booklets to digital presentations
Volunteer to protect the ocean today
- Become a Sea Champion: Apply today by filling in this online form.
- Get Active: There are so many ways to support MCS and the great work they do. Simply visit their Get Active page to find out more.
The next step: Visit MCS for more information.
Please spread the word about Sea Fans.
Write a review: Share your experience of this opportunity below.
Be inspired: Discover more ways to volunteer in marine conservation.
Get in touch: To claim or amend this listing, please contact us.
Disclaimer: Sea Fans is a labour of underwater love.
Please read our terms and conditions.