Who: The Marine Conservation Society (MCS)
Focus: MCS’s volunteer programme utilising people power to help protect the ocean:
- Help with UK beach cleans
- Participate in national campaigns
- Support fundraising activities
- Give talks, or attend local lectures
- Promote sustainable seafood choices
When: All year round
Duration: Sea Champions are asked to spare some time each month to join in local activities.
Suitability: All ages
Become a Sea Champion: All training is provided. Find out more and apply today.
Be inspired: Discover more ways to volunteer for the ocean.
Write a review: Share your thoughts below.
Disclaimer: Please read our terms and conditions.