Who: Marine Environment Research Association (AIMM)
Where: Albufeira, Portugal
Focus: As a volunteer you will:
- Get to know several species of cetaceans, sharks, sea turtles and marine birds found in the South of Portugal.
- Learn to identify and interpret their behaviour and how they interact with each other.
- Increase your knowledge through theoretical lectures and field work training by experienced researchers.
- Learn and use several of the most frequently used techniques and methodologies to study cetaceans.
- Learn about data collection, photo analysis (photo-id) and techniques in underwater and aerial videos, and more.
When: May – October
Duration: Minimum 1 week
Visit AIMM Portugal for more information.
Be inspired: Discover more ways to volunteer for the ocean.
Write a review: Share your thoughts below.
Disclaimer: Please read our terms and conditions.