Who: Whale and Dolphin Conservation (WDC)
What: A wide range of ethical products sourced from fair trade suppliers. 100% of profit goes towards helping protect whales and dolphins:
- Home: Blankets, coasters, table mats, travel mugs.
- Health & beauty products: Luxurious, natural skincare for men and women with a Scottish twist.
- Books: Children’s and reference.
- Jewellery: Unique earrings, necklaces, cufflinks and more.
- Toys: Cuddly toys, games, models and more.
- Stationary: Branded notebooks, cards, calendars, gift wrap, stationery sets and more.
About: The WDC, Whale and Dolphin Conservation, is the leading global charity dedicated to the conservation and protection of whales and dolphins. Their shop is based at the WDC Scottish Dolphin Centre at the mouth of the River Spey in Scotland, where bottlenose dolphins can be seen wild and free.
The WDC inspire global action to protect cetaceans and achieve their four goals:
- Stop whaling
- End captivity
- Prevent deaths in nets
- Create healthy seas
Feel good shopping
Visit WDC to learn more and see all products. Remember:
- The WDC spend 100% of the profit on all sales on protecting whales and dolphins.
- All WDC gifts are fair trade and sourced from eco-friendly suppliers.
- Clothing is made from recycled material, and hand-crafted gifts are made by small groups of artisans from around the world.
Be inspired: Discover more ways to shop ocean-friendly.
Write a review: Share your thoughts below.
Disclaimer: Please read our terms and conditions.