Sustainable products that support marine science research and education
Where: Online shop | HQ in Miami, USA
What: Sustainable, purpose-driven activewear that protects against the sun and is made from recycled ocean waste. Choose from:
- Activewear: Leggings and shorts designed for sailing, kiting, surfing, swimming, diving, running, yoga.. the list goes on. Come in a range of themes: Whale Shark Warrior, Tiger Shark Trailblazer, Cosmic Coral and more…
- Clothing: Hoodies, t-shirts and tank tops featuring the Waterlust logo.
- Accessories: Sun masks, water bottles and more…
About: Waterlust is a purpose-driven brand that creates media to inspire scientific curiosity and an adventurous spirit, and sustainable products to support marine science research and education. They produce a wide range of film and photography to transfer information, express ideas and create emotional responses. Waterlust’s work can be found around the web, in various magazines and on social media. Photos can also be used on 3rd party publications on request.
Their printed apparel is an opportunity to take their photography to a new medium. Wear their discussion-inspiring clothing and become an advocate for the oceans, lakes, and rivers.
Feel good shopping
- 10% of profits support marine science research and education.
- Waterlust work directly with the Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Science (RSMAS) as well as supporting many other ocean protection focused organisations.
Shop ocean-friendly today
Waterlust products can be browsed on their online catalogue. They offer international shipping.
The next step: Visit Waterlust to learn more and see all products.
Please say that you heard about this company from Sea Fans.
Write a review: Share your experience of these products below.
Be inspired: Discover more ways to shop ocean-friendly.
Get in touch: To claim or amend this listing, please contact us.
Disclaimer: Sea Fans is a labour of underwater love.
Please read our terms and conditions.