Powerful plant-based solutions for your home and family
Who: Seventh Generation
Where: Burlington, Vermont, USA
What: Household cleaning and disinfectant products including handwash, laundry and dishwashing. They also make baby and feminine care products, and more.
About: For over 25 years Seventh Generation have been formulating renewable plant-based products that are healthy solutions for family, pets, the home and especially for the environment. Used cleaning products flushed down the drain enter the water cycle and eventually the ocean. Ensuring ocean-friendly ingredients are used is key.
They believe everyone has the right to know what ingredients have been used in every product, how the product was sourced and manufactured, and once used causes the least harm to the planet. Recycled materials are used in the packaging, and once used can again be recycled. All products are made without fragrances with the sensitive skin individual in mind.
Feel good shopping
- The company is leading action on changing consumer laws to force ingredient disclosure on all cleaning product labels, #comeclean.
- They are listed on the PETA database of companies that don’t test on animals and whose products are not based on animal ingredients.
- They run a foundation that focuses on stewarding social and environmental conservation.
- They are a member of ‘B Corporation’ proving their environmental credentials.
- All employees of the company dedicate time to volunteering.
Shop ocean-friendly today
Buy via their online store, from one of their worldwide stockists, and from Amazon. International shipping and wholesale available.
The next step: Visit Seventh Generation to see all products.
Please say that you heard about this company from Sea Fans.
Write a review: Share your experience of these products below.
Be inspired: Discover more ways to shop ocean-friendly.
Get in touch: To claim or amend this listing, please contact us.
Disclaimer: Sea Fans is a labour of underwater love.
Please read our terms and conditions.