Respect bumper stickers and tank tops.
Who: ORCa (Ocean Respect Campaign)
What: Bumper stickers and tank tops that promote ocean and sea life conservation.
About: Laura Parks visualized this sticker in 2010 as a fundraiser for ocean and marine life advocacy. After mentioning the vision to her artistic brother, he sketched the design and she loved it! A graphic savvy advocate and friend applied her magic and, voila!
Find out more about Laura and her campaign on Facebook
The product: Both stickers and tank tops debuted in 2011 and are printed in Santa Cruz, CA.
- English, French, Rainbow and Spanish stickers are available in standard 3” X 10¾” and miniature 1½” X 5 ½”
- Japanese stickers are 3” X 4”
- Otter version now available.
- Tank tops are unisex and available in XS, S, M, L, and XL
Feel Good Shopping
All respect brand products are wholesale and proceeds are donated to local and international environmental, water, and marine-life advocacy groups including:
Shop Ocean-Friendly Today
Purchase your respect merchandise:
- In store: Stickers are available at over 50 retail locations in Santa Cruz, CA, Hawaii, Nebraska, Ohio, and Florida.
- Online: Visit amazon.com (stickers only)
- Bulk Buy: Visit Respect bumper sticker (minimum order is 20 stickers
- Email: For tank tops and Japanese/ French/ rainbow/ miniature stickers simply email email@example.com
The next step: Visit ORCa to find out more.
Please say that you heard about this company from Sea Fans.
Write a review: Share your experience of these products below.
Be inspired: Discover more ways to shop ocean-friendly.
Get in touch: To claim or amend this listing, please contact us.
Disclaimer: Sea Fans is a labour of underwater love.
Please read our terms and conditions.