Marine debris awareness bracelets made from recycled fishing nets and ropes
Who: Planet Love Life
Where: Wimauma, Florida, USA
About: Planet Love Life is spreading the word on the issue of the millions of tons of marine debris being dumped in the ocean every year. They take action by directly supporting beach clean ups around the world, and make ‘Marine Debris Awareness Bracelets’ and other products from recycled fishing ropes and nets (aka ‘ghost nets’):
- Bracelets and necklaces: The colours available are exactly what they find washed ashore. Each bracelet is unique and may have some slight discolouration and natural weathering from its sea voyage. All are adjustable in size and are waterproof.
- Charity Charms: Bracelets which feature partner non-profit organisations who are also committed to the fight against marine debris – a great way to identify and donate to your favourite cause.
- Keychains and waterproof stickers: Featuring the Planet Love Life logo.
- T-shirts: Tropical blue, soft lightweight 100% cotton.
- Dog leashes: Perfect for beach dogs.
Feel good shopping
- Each bracelet, necklace, and keychain represents the life of a marine animal saved from debris entanglement or ingestion.
- 100% of the profits from the sales of the marine debris awareness products are used to pay for clean up supplies, shipping costs, pollution awareness marketing, and the organization of future clean up projects.
- The organization and the founders personally coordinate and participate in beach clean up projects in the United States and around the world.
- Planet Love Life donates a portion of proceeds from the sale of each charity charm bracelet to the selected non-profit organization.
Shop ocean-friendly today
Planet Love Life offers international shipping using eco-friendly packaging materials, along with a 30-day limited warranty on all products. They also have a wholesale discount program whereby the awareness products can be sold in small retail shops and gift shops.
The next step: Visit Planet Love Life to learn more and see all products.
Please say that you heard about this company from Sea Fans.
Write a review: Share your experience of these products below.
Be inspired: Discover more ways to shop ocean-friendly.
Get in touch: To claim or amend this listing, please contact us.
Disclaimer: Sea Fans is a labour of underwater love.
Please read our terms and conditions.