The Ethical Shop
A great source of ethical, eco-friendly, fair trade and sustainable products.
Who: Ethical Shop
Where: Oxford, UK
What: Ethical gifts and household goods for all ages, including books, music, calendars, clothing and accessories, food, gifts, homewear and toys.
About: The Ethical Shop is owned and managed by New Internationalist. It partners with charities and campaigning groups to help them raise money by selling ethical gifts and household goods to their supporters:
- Amnesty International – Citizens worldwide standing up for humanity and human rights
- Friends of the Earth – Campaigning for solutions to environmental problems
- New Internationalist – Independent not-for-profit publisher on global justice issues
- Ramblers – Britain’s walking charity; protecting and promoting walking
- War on Want – Poverty is political; campaigning against the root causes
- Soil Association – Certifying and campaigning for planet friendly food and farming
Feel good shopping
They have a strict ethical buying policy to ensure all products are sourced responsibly:
- Eco Friendly – Products that are kind to the environment
- Educational – Games, posters and books with educational value
- Fair Trade – Manufactured under fair trade conditions
- Organic – Made from organically grown crops
- Recycled – Made from recycled materials
- Made in the UK – Buying locally means a happier planet
Shop ocean-friendly today
Ethical Shop products can be bought from their online catalogue. They offer international shipping and a 14-day return policy.
The next step: Visit The Ethical Shop to see all products.
Please say that you heard about this company from Sea Fans.
Write a review: Share your experience of this merchant below.
Be inspired: Discover more ways to shop ocean-friendly.
Get in touch: To claim or amend this listing, please contact us.
Disclaimer: Sea Fans is a labour of underwater love.
Please read our terms and conditions