Shop to save dolphins
100% of profits from the Dolphin Project shop goes towards protecting dolphins worldwide.
Who: Ric O’Barry’s Dolphin Project
Where: Online shop | HQ in Santa Monica, USA
What: Dolphin themed-products and donations that fund worldwide dolphin protection campaigns. Choose from:
- Clothing: Male and female hoodies, tank tops, t-shirts and activewear.
- Accessories: Bags, keychains, bumper stickers and badges.
- Bali Dolphin Sanctuary: T-shirts and donations to the dolphins upkeep.
About: Dolphin Project is the longest-running anti-captivity dolphin welfare organisation in the world. They aim to educate the public about captivity and, where feasible, retire and/or release captive dolphins. They actively campaign to end dolphin exploitation and slaughter, with campaigns focused on specific institutions, such as aquariums, and geographical hotspots where dolphin hunts take place.
Feel good shopping
Visit the Dolphin Project shop to shop today. Remember:
- Dolphin Project spends 100% of the profit on all sales on protecting dolphins.
- While you’re on their site, take their pledge to NOT buy a ticket to a dolphin show, swim with captive dolphins, or in any way support institutions that make a profit from captive dolphins.
Be inspired: Discover more ways to shop for the ocean.
Write a review: Share your thoughts below.
Disclaimer: Please read our terms and conditions.