Who: Sea Watch
What: Cardigan Bay dolphins adoption packs. Help raise awareness of the challenges dolphins face and support further research into understanding their complex behaviour. The adoption packs include:
- An adoption certificate and a cute cuddly toy.
- A monthly ‘Newsplash’ e-newsletters packed full of UK dolphin news.
- A double-page Sea Watch activity sheet.
- Four high-quality Sea Watch postcards that you can frame or send to your friends.
- A huge poster, loads of stickers and a pod of dolphin facts in a booklet.
- Dolphin spotting boat vouchers
- Access to the ‘adopters’ area of the website where you can find out where your dolphin has been swimming using your own dolphin tracking map. Plus, sharpen up your whale & dolphin species ID skills with our e-guide including fact files, maps, videos, audio clips & more.
About: Every penny received through Sea Watch’s Adopt a Dolphin scheme goes solely towards the research and protection of the bottlenose dolphins of Cardigan Bay. The data is also used by the government to help manage this unique habitat to ensure it remains a safe place for this very special group of dolphins for many years to come.
Visit Sea Watch to find out more.
Be inspired: Discover more ways to experience the ocean
Write a review: Share your thoughts below.
Disclaimer: Please read our terms and conditions.