Unique bracelets made from 100% recycled ocean material
Each bracelet purchased = 1lb of trash removed from the ocean.
(Volunteering opportunities available – see below)
Where: Boca Raton, Florida, USA
What: Bracelets made from 100% recycled materials.
About: 4Ocean is a rapidly growing company founded in January 2017. Every bracelet made is from 100% recycled materials. The beads are made from recycled glass bottles and the cord is made from recycled plastic water bottles. Every bracelet purchased funds the removal of one pound of trash from the ocean.
- Unisex design.
- Bracelets come in many different colours.
- One size fits all – adjustable to over 25cm/10″ in circumference.
- Stainless Steel 4Ocean charm.
- 100% waterproof and 100% recyclable.
- New colours added all the time.
Feel good shopping
4Ocean is actively cleaning the world’s oceans and beaches.Their key aim is to actively clean up our coastlines and oceans through local and global efforts. Their cleanups are done in 3 different ways:
1) Beach cleans – The majority of the plastic that ends up in the ocean comes from coastlines.
2) Offshore/Intracoastal cleans – 4Ocean has five ocean cleaning vessels that are cleaning our oceans 7 days a week.
3) Working in coordination with various cleanup organisations.
Volunteer with 4Ocean: 4Ocean often hosts beach cleans worldwide and are always looking for help. To volunteer simply sign up via the 4Ocean website. The 4Ocean team will be in touch if/when there is a cleanup opportunity in your area. Join the 4Ocean movement
Shop ocean-friendly today
Bracelets can be bought via the 4Ocean website. There is one year warranty on every bracelet. International shipping is available.
The next step: Visit 4Ocean to see all bracelets.
Please say that you heard about this company from Sea Fans.
Write a review: Share your experience of these products below.
Be inspired: Discover more ways to shop ocean-friendly.
Get in touch: To claim or amend this listing, please contact us.
Disclaimer: Sea Fans is a labour of underwater love.
Please read our terms and conditions.