The UK’s leading charity for the protection of seas, shores and wildlife.
For over thirty years MCS has been the voice for the sea. They speak out for all the fascinating creatures that live beneath the waves, for breath-taking coastal environment, for all those who make a sustainable living from the sea and for everyone who simply enjoys visiting the beach and glorious coastline.
- Campaign support: MCS are continually coming up with new campaigns to promote ocean conservation. Sign their petitions, take on their challenges and you’ll make a real difference today.
- Become a Sea Champion: Join MCS’s nationwide volunteer programme and get involved in many different activities including beach cleans, national campaigns and events, talks, fundraising or the promotion of sustainable seafood choices in your local community.
- Reduce your impact: The MCS have a wealth of ideas and information to help you avoid single-use plastics, buy fish from sustainable sources or reduce the risk of contributing to pollution.
- Fundraise for the MCS: From running a marathon to holding a cake sale, all donations to the MCS will go towards the protect of the ocean.
- Share sightings: If you’re lucky enough to spot any marine life, especially turtles, jellyfish or basking sharks, in UK waters then get in touch with the MCS and tell them what you saw.
Visit The Marine Conservation Society today to find out more about the amazing work they do.
Be inspired: Discover more ways to learn about the ocean.
Write a review: Share your thoughts below.
Disclaimer: Please read our terms and conditions.