Who: Global Vision International (GVI)
Focus: Learn methods and practices used to replant coral reefs, combat poaching, promote the protection of marine areas and much more.
Where: At home – it’s an online course. It includes practical work experience with a range of governments, NGOs and social enterprises in locations around the world.
- Full-time – 1,2,4 weeks @ 40hrs/wk, or
- Part-time – 2,4,8 weeks @ 20hrs/wk
Cost: From £1045 *
Get 5% off your booking (subject to conditions). Simply complete the form below.
*The cost of each GVI Virtual Internship includes two weeks of introductory online learning material which interns complete before the internship. Additionally, it includes the cost of an optional post-internship peer-reviewed final project. There is an opportunity for interns to join GVI and complete a one-week virtual internship without any pre- or post-learning. The cost of this is £895.
What you get:
- Real-world projects: Complete a project that solves a problem for a real organisation and add it to your resume. GVI aim to match you as closely as possible with an organisation and a task that aligns with your personal career goals.
- A professional recommendation: Get a professional recommendation from your personal mentor that details your skills and accomplishments.
- New, verifiable skills: Learn new skills, relevant to an impact-focused profession, and apply them to real scenarios.
- Endorsed certificate: Complete three online courses and earn a certificate from the University of Richmond.
- Personal mentorship: Receive support during weekly one-on-ones and career coaching sessions from your dedicated mentor.
- Masterclass lecture series: Attend an immersive series of lectures delivered by leading academics, professionals and local experts.
Get 5% off with Sea Fans
Fill in this enquiry form, and a member of GVI will get in touch to answer all your questions. Plus, you’ll get 5% off your booking (subject to conditions).
Be inspired: Discover more ways to learn about the ocean.
Write a review: Share your thoughts below.
Disclaimer: Please read our terms and conditions.