Who: Global Vision International (GVI)
Focus: An introduction to marine and wildlife conservation.
Where: At home – it’s an online course.
Duration: 1 week; 15 hours
Cost: From £225
Get 5% off your booking (subject to conditions). Simply complete the form below.
- Introduction to Conservation
- Biodiversity and Ecosystem Management
- Key Threats: Marine and Terrestrial
- Conservation in the Field
- The Institutional and Funding Landscape.
What you get
After completing this course you’ll be able to:
- Explain foundational concepts
- Understand the terms used in the field of conservation
- Evaluate case studies on various topics
- Join in-depth discussions around conservation best practice
- Explain the institutional and funding landscapes of organisations working in conservation.
- Receive a certificate from the Richmond School of professional & Continuing Studies.
Get 5% off with Sea Fans
Fill in this enquiry form, and a member of GVI will get in touch to answer all your questions. Plus, you’ll get 5% off your booking (subject to conditions).
Be inspired: Discover more ways to learn about the ocean.
Write a review: Share your thoughts below.
Disclaimer: Please read our terms and conditions.