Who: Scottish Wildlife Trust
- Isle of Harris
- North West Highlands
What: Award-winning snorkel trails and wildlife watching
When: All year round – but check the weather first | Summertime is recommended.
Suitability: All ages
Visit Scottish Wildlife Trust for more information:
- Experience underwater marine life on a variety of Scottish snorkel trails – fish, crustaceans, snails and other invertebrates, jellyfish, starfish, sea squirts, soft corals, anemones, and urchins,
- You may also be lucky and see basking sharks, harbour porpoise, bottlenose dolphins, common and grey seals, mermaid’s purses (shark or ray egg cases) and many species of seabirds.
- Download a snorkel trail leaflet for location and access point of each snorkel trail, as well as parking, camping, toilets, the closest villages, shops and other facilities. Plus, emergency and medical contact details.
- Before you go snorkelling, make sure you read their snorkel safety information so that you know how to be a safe and responsible snorkeler.
- Share your snorkel trail stories with the Scottish Wildlife Trust.
Be inspired: Discover more ways to experience the ocean
Write a review: Share your thoughts below.
Disclaimer: Please read our terms and conditions.