Protecting, sharing and enjoying the Poor Knights Islands.
The best sub-tropical diving in the world
Who: Dive! Tutukaka
Where: Marina Rd, Tutukaka, Whangarei, New Zealand
When: All year round
About: A PADI 5* IDC (Instructor Development Centre) offering:
- PADI courses and dive packages.
- Dive trips and liveaboards to The Poor Knights Islands which are now a Marine and Nature Reserve, and a World Heritage Site.
- Snorkelling, kayaking and swimming day trips to The Poor Knights Islands.
- Enjoy wrecks, walls, arches and tunnels, including the world’s largest sea cave.
- A professional instructional staff including marine biologists, naturalists, tech and wreck specialists and award-winning photographers.
- PADI Green Star Award.
- 100% Project Aware.
- Gold Enviro Award.
- New Zealand’s only National Geographic Dive Centre.
- Partnered with New Zealand’s Department of Conservation on many issues.
- Partnered with the local Ngunguru School ensuring every child has the opportunity to complete a full scuba dive at the Poor Knights Islands, and learns about the importance of Marine Reserves.
- Sponsors the ‘Northland Marine Education Programme’ which brings school children and community groups face to face with the marine environment
Dive Training: Full range of PADI courses from Open Water to Rescue. They also teach many specialities including: Wreck, Digital Underwater Photography, Underwater Naturalist, Project AWARE courses, and many more.
Go Pro: PADI Divemaster, Instructor (IDC) and EFR Instructor courses.
The next step: Visit Dive Tutukaka for more information and to book.
Please say that you heard about this dive operator from Sea Fans.
Write a review: Share your experience of this organisation below.
Be inspired: Discover more ways to dive responsibly.
Get in touch: To claim or amend this listing, please contact us.
Disclaimer: Sea Fans is a labour of underwater love.
Please read our terms and conditions.