Dive and snorkel with a colony of sea lions.
Who: Bucea Hoy
Where: Puerto Madryn, Chubut, Patagonian Coast, Argentina
When: All year round.
About: A PADI 5* Instructor Development Centre (IDC) offering:
- A full range of PADI courses focussed on children from age 8+.
- The chance to dive and snorkel with a colony of sea lions in the Punta Loma nature reserve.
- Dive trips to all the popular dive sites along the Patagonian coast.
- Argentina’s first National Diving School for Accessible Diving
- PADI Green Star Award
- 100% AWARE.
- Conducts a sea lion distinctive PADI speciality certification.
Dive Training: Full range of PADI courses from Open Water to Rescue. They also teach many specialities including: Dry suit, Digital Underwater Photography, Underwater Naturalist, Project AWARE, and many more.
Go Pro: PADI Divemaster, Instructor (IDC), EFR Instructor courses, and IDC Staff Instructor available.
The next step: Visit Bucea Hoy for more information and to book.
Please say that you heard about this dive operator from Sea Fans.
Write a review: Share your experience of this organisation below.
Be inspired: Discover more ways to experience the ocean.
Get in touch: To claim or amend this listing, please contact us.
Disclaimer: Sea Fans is a labour of underwater love.
Please read our terms and conditions.