Learn. Travel. Protect. Enjoy.
UK diving with basking sharks and seals
Who: Vivian Diving Centre, in partnership with Dutton Divers.
Where: Parc Padarn Country Park, Maes Padarn, Snowdonia, North Wales, UK
When: All year round.
About: PADI 5* IDC operator offering:
- A full range of PADI courses and dive packages.
- Full face masks available for underwater verbal communication during training.
- Educational dive trips to local UK dive sites e.g. Menai Straits, Puffin islands, Anglesey, Farne Islands and Cornwall.
- Dive trips abroad e.g. Lanzarote, Tobago, South Africa, Iceland, Malta, Maldives, Galapagos, and more.
- Quarry and wreck diving
- The chance to dive with basking sharks and seals.
- PADI Green Star Award
- 100% AWARE
- Conducts the world’s only ‘Basking Shark Awareness Diver’ speciality course
- Teaches Project AWARE speciality courses including: Project AWARE; AWARE Coral Reef Conservation and Dive Against Debris.
Dive Training: Full range of PADI courses from Open Water to Rescue. They also teach many specialities including: Dry Suit, Wreck and Digital Underwater Photography & Videography
Quarry Diving: VDC’s key training dive site is the 22 metre deep Vivian old slate quarry which has fantastic visibility all year round. The Vivian dive site is operated by dive partners Dutton Divers.
Go Pro: PADI Divemaster, Instructor (IDC), EFR Instructor, Master Scuba Diver Trainer (MSDT) and Staff Instructor courses available.
The next step: Visit Vivian Diving Centre for more info and to book.
Please say that you heard about this dive operator from Sea Fans.
Write a review: Share your experience of this organisation below.
Be inspired: Discover more ways to experience the ocean.
Get in touch: To claim or amend this listing, please contact us.
Disclaimer: Sea Fans is a labour of underwater love.
Please read our terms and conditions.