The Only PADI 5* IDC and TecRec Centre on The Isle Of Wight
Who: Island Divers
Where: Shepards Wharf, Medina Road, Cowes, Isle of Wight, UK
When: All year round
About: PADI 5* IDC operator offering:
- A full range of PADI courses and dive packages
- Dive trips to local UK dive sites e.g. Farne Islands, Swanage, Weymouth, Portland, Chepstow, Vobster, Andark and around the Isle of Wight
- Trips to dive with the resident Atlantic grey seals around Lundy Island.
- Regular worldwide dive trips. Previous destinations have included: Mexico, Philippines, Red sea, Maldives, Lanzarote, Iceland, and more.
- Wreck diving.
- The Island Divers Dive Club. No matter where you live in the UK, join today and enjoy discounts on courses, equipment and dive trips.
- PADI Green Star Award
- 100% AWARE
- Carry out regular beach clean ups
- Conduct Project AWARE speciality courses including Project AWARE and Sea Turtle Awareness Diver.
Dive Training: From PADI Seal team (age 8+) and Open Water to Rescue including specialities such as Dry Suit, Wreck and Digital Underwater Photography.
Go Pro: PADI Divemaster, Instructor (IDC), EFR Instructor and IDC Staff Instructor courses available. Commercial Diving services are also available.
Tec Diving: Try Tec Diving, Tec 40,45 and 50 courses available.
The next step: Visit Island Divers for more information and to book.
Please say that you heard about this dive operator from Sea Fans.
Write a review: Share your experience of this organisation below.
Be inspired: Discover more ways to experience the ocean.
Get in touch: To claim or amend this listing, please contact us.
Disclaimer: Sea Fans is a labour of underwater love.
Please read our terms and conditions.