Scuba Diving, Night & Bio-Snorkeling and more activities around Kaş
Who: Dragoman – Archipel Diving Centre
Where: Kaş, Lycian region, Anatolia, Turkey
When: All year round.
- Excellent underwater visibility all year round.
- Water temperatures between 19°C (January) and 29°C (August).
About: A PADI 5* IDC (Instructor Development Centre) offering:
- PADI courses and dive packages
- Dive trips to all the popular sites around Kas and the Kekova Marine Preservation Area on the southern coast of Turkey.
- A wide variety of dive sites, from modern wrecks and rocky reefs, through canyons, large caves and sea-grass meadows, and see amphorae and anchors from ancient civilizations.
- Swim with turtles and try and spot the scarce Mediterranean monk seals.
- Night and bio-snorkelling tours where participants receive theoretical and practical lessons from a conservation expert and marine biologist
- A wide range of outdoor activities, including sea kayaking, ‘coasteering ‘, paddle boarding, hiking, mountain biking, cultural trips and much more around Kas.
- Try their ‘Be a Mermaid’ experience.
- PADI Green Star Award.
- 100% Project AWARE.
- Teaches the Project AWARE and the Coral Reef Conservation speciality courses.
Dive Training: Full range of PADI courses from Discover Scuba try dives, Open Water to Rescue. They also teach many speciality courses including Drysuit, Sidemount, Wreck, Underwater photography & videography, and Underwater Naturalist.
Go Pro: PADI Divemaster, Instructor, and Staff Instructor courses available.
The next step: Visit Dragoman for more information and to book.
Please say that you heard about this dive operator from Sea Fans.
Write a review: Share your experience of this organisation below.
Be inspired: Discover more ways to experience the ocean.
Get in touch: To claim or amend this listing, please contact us.
Disclaimer: Sea Fans is a labour of underwater love.
Please read our terms and conditions.