Thresher Sharks, Rays, Macro, Wrecks, Coral Reefs…
What more could you want from your next dive trip?
Who: Thresher Shark Divers (TSD)
Where: Bounty Beach, Malapascua Island, Cebu, Philippines
When: All year round.
About: A PADI 5* Career Development Centre (CDC), with a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence, offering:
- A full range of PADI courses and dive packages.
- Dive trips to the world-famous Monad Shoal, the only place in the world to see Thresher Sharks on a daily basis.
- 2/3 tank dive trips to all the popular sites around Malapascua Island such as Gato Island and Kimud Shoal where it’s possibly to see and schooling Hammerhead Sharks (December to May. Best time: April)
- A great variety of single tank fun dive sites around the island including wrecks, walls, coral reefs and muck diving.
- Night diving at the Lighthouse reef to spot mating mandarinfish,
- A wide variety of marine life from thresher sharks, large manta and devil rays, and whitetip sharks to pygmy seahorses, cuttlefish, nudibranchs, smashing mantis shrimp and pipefish.
- Learn to freedive.
- Technical fun diving and courses from beginner to pro.
- Experience sharks and rays, especially Mantas, Whitetips, Hammerheads and the stars of the show, the Thresher Sharks.
- PADI Green Star Award.
- 100% Project AWARE.
- Green Fins certified.
- Promotes Shark protection programmes and petitions.
- Offers the PADI Thresher Shark Diver Speciality – unique to TSD.
- Conducts Project AWARE specialities including Coral Reef Conservation, Underwater Naturalist and the Shark Conservation Speciality
- Offers the non-diving Marine Resource Management Course for dive professionals and marine park managers.
Dive Training: Full range of PADI courses from Discover Scuba Diving and Open Water to Rescue. Over 20 specialities including, Wreck and Underwater Photography and Videography
Go Pro: PADI Divemaster and Instructor courses available.
Freediving: PADI Freediving.
Tec Diving: Full range of PADI, IANTD and TDI courses from beginner to instructor.
The next step: Visit Thresher Shark Divers for more info and to book.
Please say that you heard about this dive operator from Sea Fans.
Write a review: Share your experience of this organisation below.
Be inspired: Discover more ways to experience the ocean.
Get in touch: To claim or amend this listing, please contact us.
Disclaimer: Sea Fans is a labour of underwater love.
Please read our terms and conditions.