Fun. Safe. Different.
Dive with a purpose, see more, have more fun
Who: SCUBA 6 ECO Diving
Where: Old Bank, Isla Bastimentos, Bocas del Toro, Panama
When: All year round.
About: A PADI 5* centre offering:
- PADI courses and dive packages.
- Dive trips to all the popular dive sites around the island of Isla Bastimentos in North East Panama.
- Take part in eco diving and marine science courses and learn all about coral reef conservation and more.
- TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence.
- PADI Green Star award.
- 100% Project AWARE.
- Blue Certified accreditation.
- An Ocean First Institute member.
- Offers eco diving and marine science courses, such as the ‘Coral Reef Ecology’ and ‘Beautiful Oceans – Coral Reef Guardian’ courses.
- Join the ‘Reef Environmental Education Foundation’ (REEF) citizen scientist program and learn to survey fish populations.
- CoralWatch partners offering training and the PADI CoralWatch Distinctive Specialty.
- The team at SCUBA 6 Eco stress that they are in the dive industry because of their passion for the underwater world and want to share their love and wonder for the marine environment with all those interested. They boldly state that ‘No other dive shop does more for diver education, marine protection and community awareness’.
Dive Training: Full range of PADI courses from Discover Scuba try dives and Open Water to Rescue. They also teach many speciality courses including Wreck and Project AWARE courses, as well as coral reef ecology courses and citizen scientist programs.
Eco Diving Courses: Available to divers of all associations.
Go Pro: PADI Divemaster course available, where students participate in protection and monitoring programs, and community awareness projects.
The next step: Visit SCUBA 6 ECO Diving for more info.
Please say that you heard about this dive operator from Sea Fans.
Write a review: Share your experience of this organisation below.
Be inspired: Discover more ways to experience the ocean.
Get in touch: To claim or amend this listing, please contact us.
Disclaimer: Sea Fans is a labour of underwater love.
Please read our terms and conditions.