Marine Life: Bull sharks and Manta Rays
Who: Rich Coast Diving – a PADI 5* Career Development Centre (CDC)
Where: Playas del Coco, Guanacaste, Costa rica
When: All year round | Dry season: December – April. Rainy season: May – November.
What: Learn more about the underwater world and its inhabitants by joining the Marine Science Program made up of 5 PADI specialities. Choose from:
- Manta Specialty
- Shark Aware Specialty.
- Bull Shark Specialty (written by our own Course Director).
- Turtle Specialty.
- Fish ID.
- Dive Against Debris.
Dive with Bull Sharks and Manta Rays
- Catalina Island tours. Best time to dive with Pacific Giant Manta Rays: November – May.
- Bat Island tours to dive with Bull Sharks and Manta Rays (for advanced divers only).
Rich Coast Diving Green Credentials:
- PADI Green Star award
- 100% AWARE
- ‘No touch, no glove’ policy on every dive
- Conducts PADI AWARE specialities including: Dive Against Debris; Shark Conservation; Sea Turtle Awareness and the Bull Shark and Manta Ray distinctive specialities.
- Promotes environmentally-friendly products such as bamboo straws, shampoo bars and reef-safe suncream.
Visit Rich Coast Diving for more information.
Be inspired: Discover more ways to experience the ocean
Write a review: Share your thoughts below.
Disclaimer: Please read our terms and conditions.