Dive green in Costa Rica
Who: Rich Coast Diving
Where: Playas del Coco, Guanacaste, Costa rica
When: All year round | Dry season: December – April. Rainy season: May – November.
About: A PADI 5* Career Development Centre (CDC) offering a full range of dive courses, trips and dive-hotel packages, including:
- Daily 2 or 3 tank dives with a maximum of 4 people per group.
- Catalina Island tours. Best time to dive with Pacific Giant Manta Rays: November – May.
- Bat Island tours to dive with Bull Sharks and Manta Rays (for advanced divers only).
- Daily guided snorkel trips. Best time: September – January
- The first, and only, Platinum Course Director in Costa Rica.
- The only PADI TecRec diving facility in Guanacaste
- The only PADI freediving instructor in Costa Rica
- Disabled scuba diving training programme
- A fully-stocked dive retail shop offering environmentally-friendly products such as bamboo straws, shampoo bars and reef-safe suncream
- PADI Green Star award
- 100% AWARE
- ‘No touch, no glove’ policy on every dive
- Conducts PADI AWARE specialities including: Dive Against Debris; Shark Conservation; Sea Turtle Awareness and the Bull Shark and Manta Ray distinctive specialities.
Dive Training: Full range of PADI courses from Discover Scuba Diving and Open Water to Rescue. Includes a Zero to Hero internship.
Freedive Training: PADI Freediver
Go Pro: PADI Divemaster internship, Instructor Development Course (IDC) and Master Scuba Diver Trainer courses available.
Go Tec: Rich Coast Diving offer a range of Technical Diving courses including: Tec Sidemount; Tec 40, 45 and 50; Trimix; Gasblender; Tec Deep and Full Face Mask.
Marine Science Program
Learn more about the underwater world and its inhabitants by joining Rich Coast Diving’s Marine Science Program:
- Complete 3 Project AWARE specialities focusing on turtles, sharks and manta rays.
- Carry out underwater research on different marine life.
- Take part in community education with local children.
Participants should be PADI Open Water certified (or equivalent). The PADI Advanced course can be incorporated into the programme, as well as additional specialities – Bull Shark and Dive Against Debris.
The next step: Visit Rich Coast Diving for more information and to book.
Please say that you heard about this dive operator from Sea Fans.
Write a review: Share your experience of this organisation below.
Be inspired: Discover more ways to experience the ocean.
Get in touch: To claim or amend this listing, please contact us.
Disclaimer: Sea Fans is a labour of underwater love.
Please read our terms and conditions.