Everything under one roof
Tailor-made, world-class diving and snorkelling experiences
Who: Pro Dive Mexico, part of Pro Dive International with numerous dive centres in Mexico and Dominican Republic
Where: HQ in Playa Del Carmen, Mexico, other dive centres
When: All year round.
About: PADI 5* Career Development Centre (CDC) offering a range of dive packages and PADI training courses, as well as:
- Unlimited FREE nitrox
- Dive trips to the Cozumel Marine Park
- Turtle dives on the Tortugas Reef
- Bull shark dives (December – March)
- Whale shark snorkel safaris (June – mid-September)
- Sailfish run snorkel safaris (December – March)
- Cenote diving
- Night diving
- Mama Viña wreck dives
- Multi-lingual reservations team and instructors.
- Hotel, cultural excursions and transfers
- PADI Green Star Award.
- National Geographic Dive Centre Award.
- A portion of the proceeds from the whale shark safaris go towards scientific research.
- Member of the ‘Saving Our Sharks’ project, a local non-profit which focuses on the protection of bull sharks in the Mexican Riviera Maya.
Pro Dive Mexico Dive Academy
Playa del Carmen, Mexico’s premier PADI 5* Career Development Center (CDC):
Go Pro: PADI Divemaster, Assistant Instructor, Instructor (IDC), EFR Instructor, MSDT Preparation, Sidemount Instructor, IDC Staff Instructor.
Go Tec: Tec 40, Tec 45, Tec 50
Go Cave: PADI Cavern course, TDI Cavern and Full Cave course,
The next step: Visit Pro Dive International for more info and to book.
Please say that you heard about this dive operator from Sea Fans.
Write a review: Share your experience of this organisation below.
Be inspired: Discover more ways to experience the ocean.
Get in touch: To claim or amend this listing, please contact us.
Disclaimer: Sea Fans is a labour of underwater love.
Please read our terms and conditions.