We care about the Marine Environment
Who: Bubbles Dive Centre
Where: Marsalforn Bay, Gozo, Malta
When: March to December
About:– A PADI 5* CDC (Career Development Centre) offering:
- PADI courses and dive packages.
- Dive trips to all the popular dive sites around Gozo and Malta, including the famous Blue Hole.
- Shore and boat dives to explore walls, reefs, swim-throughs, wrecks and caverns.
- Maximum 4 divers per group.
- Awarded Diving Company of the Year Award – Europe 2017 by Luxury Travel Guide.
- PADI Green Star Award.
- 100% Project Aware – the only centre on the island.
- Dive Against Debris – conducted on every dive.
- The official Turtle Rescue team for the island of Gozo.
- Works closely with Nature Trust Malta.
- Bubbles Dive Centre staff volunteer for free to help educate the people of Gozo on the importance of marine protection.
Dive Training: Full range of PADI courses from Open Water to Rescue, and Technical Diving. They also teach many specialities including: Wreck, Digital Underwater Photography, Underwater Naturalist, Project Aware courses, and many more.
Go Pro: PADI Divemaster
The next step: Visit Bubbles Dive Centre for more info and to book.
Please say that you heard about this dive operator from Sea Fans.
Write a review: Share your experience of this organisation below.
Be inspired: Discover more ways to experience the ocean.
Get in touch: To claim or amend this listing, please contact us.
Disclaimer: Sea Fans is a labour of underwater love.
Please read our terms and conditions.