We Love the Ocean
Let’s keep it for our children.
Who: Eco Pro Divers
Where: Liveaboard in the Maldives (Headquarters in Stockstadt, Germany)
When: All year round.
Duration: 7 to 14 nights.
About: An eco liveaboard operator touring the Maldives with a focus on ocean protection, sharks, manta rays and whale sharks.
Join one of two liveaboard boats, the ‘Blue Shark’ and the ‘MV Eco Blue’. Tour the many atolls of the Maldives, away from the popular tourist dive areas. Each dive trip offers:
- 17 dives per week (2-3 dives per day). Guests can join for roughly 1 to 2 weeks.
- A wide variety of marine life for divers and snorkelers, from nudibranchs and eels, to schools of reef fish, eagle rays, sharks and turtles.
- The chance to experience manta rays and whale sharks (from May to December).
- Lectures on marine protection and marine wildlife given onboard with a focus on sharks and rays.
- As well as certified divers, the liveaboard is suitable for families and snorkellers.
- Conducts ocean conservation and public education and awareness on conservation issues both in Maldives and overseas.
- Studies migration patterns of sharks and rays.
- In partnership with the Maldives Whaleshark Research Programme.
- Researches coral breeding.
- Rubbish is minimised through recycling, with biodegradable products used onboard.
The next step: Visit Eco Pro Divers for more info and to book.
Please say that you heard about this dive operator from Sea Fans.
Write a review: Share your experience of this organisation below.
Be inspired: Discover more ways to experience the ocean.
Get in touch: To claim or amend this listing, please contact us.
Disclaimer: Sea Fans is a labour of underwater love.
Please read our terms and conditions.