Liquid Dive Adventures
Green diving, freediving and marine megafauna
Who: Liquid Dive Adventures (LDA)
Where: Tofo Beach, Mozambique
When: All year round
About: A family-run PADI 5* Instructor Development Centre (IDC), with a Certificate of Excellence from Trip Advisor, that offers:
- Personalised dives and dive training in small groups:
- A full range of PADI courses, from beginner to pro.
- Ocean Safaris to swim with whale sharks, manta rays, dolphins and migrating humpback whales.
– Best time for whale sharks: November-March.
– Best time for humpback whales: June-October
- A freediving school – the first place in mozambique to offer freediving.
- Kayak trips around the island and mangroves
- Snorkel trips to a local estery/ fish nursery
- PADI Green Star award; the first dive centre in Mozambique to achieve the Green Star status.
- 100% Aware, ensuring that all diving activities are conducted in a manner that is environmentally friendly.
- The first Shark Guardian centre in Africa. They conduct regular shark presentations
- Pledged to follow Project Aware’s 10 tips for divers to protect the ocean planet.
- Run a Marine Conservation Divemaster course and AWARE speciality courses.
- Introduced plastic bottle recycling scheme and free water refill station.
Dive with Liquid Dive Adventures
Dive Training: Full range of PADI courses from Discover Scuba Diving to Rescue, as well as a range of Project AWARE speciality courses.
Freedive Training: PADI Freediver, Advanced Freediver and Master Freediver
Go Pro: Available courses:
- PADI Divemaster and Marine Conservation Divemaster
- Assistant Instructor
- Instructor (IDC)
- EFR Instructor
- Master Scuba Diver Trainer
- IDC Staff Instructor
PADI Marine Conservation Divemaster: Improve your diving skills and increase your knowledge of marine conservation. The course includes:
- The PADI Divemaster course
- 5 AWARE specialty courses
- Liquid’s special fish ID and much more.
The next step: Visit Liquid Dive Adventures for more info and to book.
Please say that you heard about this dive operator from Sea Fans.
Write a review: Share your experience of this organisation below.
Be inspired: Discover more ways to experience the ocean.
Get in touch: To claim or amend this listing, please contact us.
Disclaimer: Sea Fans is a labour of underwater love.
Please read our terms and conditions.