It’s time to explore
Scuba diving and snorkelling in the Andaman Sea
Who: Hidden Depths Diving
Where: Koh Lanta, Thailand
When: All year round | Dry season: Nov – April. Rainy season: May – Dec.
About: PADI 5* Instructor Development Centre (IDC) offering:
- A full range of PADI courses, from beginner to pro.
- Dive and snorkel trips to Koh Haa, The Bida’s, Koh Phi Phi and beyond.
- Luxury speedboat and small dive groups.
- The chance to spot marine megafauna such as whale sharks, manta rays and sharks.
- Help with booking Thai cookery schools, Muay Thai, or Thai massage.
- PADI Green Star Award
- Follower of the Green Fins guidelines for responsible diving and marine life interactions
- Conduct regular CoralWatch surveys
- Run whale shark and manta ray monitoring programmes and share findings with a number of marine conservation organisations.
- A Shark Guardian dive centre.
- Run the Project Aware Shark Conservation speciality.
Dive Training: Full range of PADI courses from Discover Scuba Diving to Rescue.
Go Pro: PADI Divemaster, Instructor (IDC) and EFR Instructor courses available.
The next step: Visit Hidden Depths Diving for more info and to book.
Please say that you heard about this dive operator from Sea Fans.
Write a review: Share your experience of this organisation below.
Be inspired: Discover more ways to experience the ocean.
Get in touch: To claim or amend this listing, please contact us.
Disclaimer: Sea Fans is a labour of underwater love.
Please read our terms and conditions.