Operated by qualified Marine Biologists who always have eco-activities going on.
Who: Eco Dive Grenada
Where: Coyaba Beach Resort, Grand Anse Beach, St. Georges, Grenada
When: All year round.
About: A PADI 5* Resort offering:
- A range of PADI courses and dive packages.
- Dive trips to all the popular dive sites around the island of Grenada, including the Bianca C Wreck – the Titanic of the Caribbean.
- Snorkel trips to the “World’s First Underwater Sculpture Park”, an underwater gallery of sculptures in the Molinere Beauséjour Marine Protected Area. Created by British sculptor Jason deCaires Taylor, it consists of a range of human forms facing into the oceanic currents.
- Freediving training available
- Years of reef conservation and restoration experience. Eco Dive Grenada ensures diving excursions are not just a dive, rather an unforgettable learning experience.
- A TripAdvisor Award of Excellence
- Check out their sister dive centre ‘Barbados Blue’ on the island of Barbados.
- PADI Green Award.
- The first shop in Grenada to go 100% Project AWARE.
- Three full time Marine Biologists on staff who are continuously combining the teaching of diving with the evaluation, monitoring, protection and education of tropical reef and coastal ecosystems.
- Manage coral nurseries and coral transplantation.
- Shark and ray conservation campaign.
- Invasive species awareness and education with focus on lionfish eradication.
- Manages a recycling programme.
- Conducts reef and beach clean-ups and member of the ‘Adopt a Dive Site’ programme.
- Association with St Georges University to support marine conservation education, and hosts PHd students from further afield in research projects.
- Works closely with Grenada’s Marine Protected Areas.
- In partnership with sister dive centre ‘Barbados Blue’ to manage environmental consulting services “Carib Marine Contracting & Research”.
Dive Training: Full range of PADI courses from Discover Scuba try dives, Open Water to Rescue. They also teach many speciality courses including: Wreck, Digital Underwater Photography, Underwater Naturalist, Fish ID, and many more.
GoPro: 4 week Divemaster Internship available.
The next step: Visit Eco Dive Grenada for more info and to book.
Please say that you heard about this dive operator from Sea Fans.
Write a review: Share your experience of this organisation below.
Be inspired: Discover more ways to experience the ocean.
Get in touch: To claim or amend this listing, please contact us.
Disclaimer: Sea Fans is a labour of underwater love.
Please read our terms and conditions.