Everything’s better when you Dive2gether
Where: Plakias, Crete, Greece
When: All year round.
About: A PADI 5* IDC (Instructor Development Centre) offering:
- PADI courses and dive packages.
- Dive trips to all the popular dive sites around Crete.
- Shore and boat dives to explore reefs and wrecks.
- Snorkelling only trips.
- The chance to join in with the centre’s ongoing marine conservation activities.
- PADI Green Star Award
- The only 100% Project AWARE centre on the island.
- The dive centre is a Mare-Mundi Field Station which focusses on marine research, education and protection. Mare-Mundi is a non-profit organisation dedicated to the protection of the Mediterranean Sea. Recreational divers and snorkelers can learn and join in.
- Guests can take part in research courses led by marine biologists, have lectures about the aquatic life, and conduct dives to collect data about the underwater life.
Dive Training: Full range of PADI courses from Open Water to Rescue. They also teach many specialities including: Dry suit, Digital Underwater Photography, Underwater Naturalist, and many more.
Go Pro: PADI Divemaster, Instructor (IDC), EFR Instructor courses, and IDC Staff Instructor available.
Bootcamp: Achieve your diving goals through Dive2gether’s Live2Dive and Masterclass programs. Minimum 4 week stay.
The next step: Visit Dive2gether for more information and to book.
Please say that you heard about this dive operator from Sea Fans.
Write a review: Share your experience of this organisation below.
Be inspired: Discover more ways to experience the ocean.
Get in touch: To claim or amend this listing, please contact us.
Disclaimer: Sea Fans is a labour of underwater love.
Please read our terms and conditions.