Join the tribe
Discover an award-winning, full-service dive centre in the heart of the Sharm El Sheikh
Who: Camel Dive Club
Where: Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt
When: All year round
About: A PADI 5* Instructor Development Centre (IDC) and PADI Gold Palm resort offering a full range of dive courses and trips, as well as:
- Day trips to Dahab to dive the Blue Hole and the Canyon.
- Thistlegorm wreck dives
- Dive trips to the Straits of Tiran and Ras Mohammed National Park
- Express speedboat diving
- Guided technical diving and courses
- Rebreather diving
- Guided dives for divers with disabilities. Received the PADI Accessibility award.
- 4* accommodation at the Camel Hotel – built by divers for divers. Received Certificate of Excellence from Trip Advisor.
- PADI Green Star award
- Project Aware Environmental Achievement award
- Clean Sharm award
- Virgin Holiday Responsibly Tourism award
- Provide monthly submissions to HEPCA turtle watch
- Work with the Shark Trust, providing sightings information and donating a percentage of the profits made from special tribe T-shirts designed by concept artist Dan Lish.
- Organises regular presentations by pioneers of diving and marine conservation.
Dive Training: Full range of PADI courses from Open Water to Rescue, including specialities such as Underwater Naturalist, Sidemount, Nitrox and Underwater Photography.
Go Pro: PADI Divemaster, Instructor Development Course (IDC). Work experience opportunities available.
Go Tec: PADI Discover Tec Diving, Tec 40, Tec 45, Tec 50.
The next step: Visit Camel Dive for more information and to book.
Please say that you heard about this dive operator from Sea Fans.
Write a review: Share your experience of this organisation below.
Be inspired: Discover more ways to experience the ocean.
Get in touch: To claim or amend this listing, please contact us.
Disclaimer: Sea Fans is a labour of underwater love.
Please read our terms and conditions.