Blue Season Bali is diving in Bali
Who: Blue Season Bali
Where: Sanur, Bali
When: All year round
About: A PADI 5* Career Development Centre (CDC) offering:
- Dive trips to Nusa Penida to see sunfish (mola) and manta rays.
- A PADI 5* dive centre in the Menjangan national park where you can see mandarinfish.
- Dive and snorkel day trips to top Bali destinations including Amed and Padang Bai.
- Day and night dives at the USAT Liberty shipwreck at Tulumben.
- Dive and snorkel safaris up to 12 days that take in the best dive sites Bali has to offer.
- PADI Green Star award
- 100% AWARE
Dive Training: Full range of PADI courses from Open Water to Rescue, as well as specialities such as Nitrox, Drift and Wreck.
- PADI Divemaster Internships – 1-4 month options
- Instructor Development Course (IDC) – 15 day, 28 day or 3 month options
- Master Scuba Diver Trainer (MSDT) Internships – 2 months
- IDC Staff Instructor – 1 month
The next step: Visit Blue Season Bali for more info and to book.
Please say that you heard about this dive operator from Sea Fans.
Write a review: Share your experience of this organisation below.
Be inspired: Discover more ways to experience the ocean.
Get in touch: To claim or amend this listing, please contact us.
Disclaimer: Sea Fans is a labour of underwater love.
Please read our terms and conditions.