Dive, snorkel and sail The Great Barrier Reef
Environmental sustainability is our life and soul.
Who: Passions of Paradise
Where: Reef Fleet Terminal, Marlin Marina, Cairns, Queensland, Australia
When: All year round
About: A PADI Dive Centre offering:
- Dive and snorkelling tours of the Great Barrier Reef
- A 25-metre high performance catamaran and sail from Cairns to two unique outer reef locations.
- Enjoy colourful coral reef and spot turtles, reef fish, white and black tip reef shark. giant clams, and much more.
- Certified divers can enjoy drift dives, wall dives and swim throughs. Non-divers can do a try-dive.
- PADI Green Star Award.
- 100% Project AWARE.
- Eco-accredited staff include marine naturalists who provide presentations on coral fish and marine life.
- Supports The Great Barrier Reef Marine Park Authority’s ‘Eye on the Reef’ Program, completing over 70 surveys per year of the reef’s health, and assists in scientific studies.
- Sponsors of the Oceania Chondrichthyan Society researching sharks, skates, rays, and chimaeras.
- Offsets carbon emissions by planting over 1200 trees per year through the Australian Rainforest Foundation, which are planted in the World Heritage Wet Tropics Rainforest of Far North Queensland.
- Eco Certified Advanced Ecotourism operator – administered by Eco Tourism Australia
- Climate Action Leader for the ‘Climate Action Certification’ programme – administered by Eco Tourism Australia
- Received the Australian Tourism Award for Adventure
Dive Training: Join in on a PADI Discover Scuba Diving try dive.
The next step: Visit Passions of Paradise for more info and to book.
Please say that you heard about this dive operator from Sea Fans.
Write a review: Share your experience of this organisation below.
Be inspired: Discover more ways to experience the ocean.
Get in touch: To claim or amend this listing, please contact us.
Disclaimer: Sea Fans is a labour of underwater love.
Please read our terms and conditions.