Preserving Bonaire’s Underwater World
Coral conservation and excellent diving
Who: Great Adventures Bonaire, part of the Harbour Village Beach Club
Where: Bonaire, Dutch Caribbean
When: All year round.
About: PADI 5* Instructor Development Centre (IDC) offering:
- A concierge diving service.
- Daily boat and shore dives to 80+ dive sites around the island.
- A full range of PADI training and speciality courses.
- PADI coral conservation courses for both divers and non-divers
- A supervised children’s programme for ages 6-12, including diving, snorkelling, fish ID, underwater photography and coral conservation.
- Fluorescence night dives (blue light and special mask visor provided).
- PADI Green Star Award
- 100% Project Aware
- Actively helping to restore the Caribbean’s reefs through managing an underwater coral nursery of Elkhorn and Staghorn corals.
- The Harbour Village Reef Foundation – a non–profit organisation dedicated to the preservation of Bonaire’s reefs through carefully selected projects and partnerships.
Dive Training: Full range of PADI courses from Open Water to Rescue, including a range of green specialities such as AWARE Fish ID and the Coral Restoration Diver course.
- Paddle board tours
- Kayak tours
The next step: Visit Great Adventures Bonaire for more info and to book.
Please say that you heard about this dive operator from Sea Fans.
Write a review: Share your experience of this organisation below.
Be inspired: Discover more ways to experience the ocean.
Get in touch: To claim or amend this listing, please contact us.
Disclaimer: Sea Fans is a labour of underwater love.
Please read our terms and conditions.