Education, Conservation, Adventure…
Who: Blue Planet Scuba
Where: Washington DC, USA
When: All year round
About: A PADI 5* IDC centre offering:
- A full range of PADI dive and TecRec courses with small classes and flexible schedules.
- Worldwide group dive trips and help planning personal dive trips.
- A well stocked shop selling dive equipment and accessories.
- Dive and snorkel experiences for children and teenagers.
- PADI Green Star award
- 100% AWARE
- Conducts Project AWARE speciality courses, including Project AWARE specialist, Coral Reef Conservation, Shark Conservation, Fish ID and Underwater Naturalist.
- Offers a unique Eco-Master Scuba Diver qualification, featuring
- Partners with TerraPass, sponsoring clean energy and carbon reduction projects that result in a verified, measurable reduction in carbon emissions.
- Joined the Rock Creek Conservancy and adopted a section of the creek to keep it clean and healthy
- Works with the Coral Reef Foundation and gets hand-on with reef restoration.
Dive Training: Full range of PADI courses from Discover Scuba Diving and Open Water to Rescue Diver and a wide variety of specialities.
Go Pro: PADI Divemaster, Instructor Development Course (IDC), Speciality Instructor, EFR Instructor, Master Scuba Diver Trainer (MSDT) and IDC Staff Instructor courses available.
Go Tec: Blue Planet Scuba offers a variety of Tec Diving courses including: Tec 40, 45 and 50; Tec Deep; Tec Trimix Diver; Tec Trimix 65; and Tec Sidemount.
The next step: Visit Blue Planet Scuba for more information and to book.
Please say that you heard about this dive operator from Sea Fans.
Write a review: Share your experience of this organisation below.
Be inspired: Discover more ways to experience the ocean.
Get in touch: To claim or amend this listing, please contact us.
Disclaimer: Sea Fans is a labour of underwater love.
Please read our terms and conditions.