Are you a fan of the sea?
Hi, we’re Amy and Jerry and we’re on a mission to live a more ocean-friendly life. We’re not marine biologists, just two people who want to do something to protect the ocean.
We started Sea Fans to showcase the different ways people can enjoy and help the ocean. Everything listed is something that we’ve done, bought, watched… or plan to do in the future. If, like us, you love the ocean and want to protect it, you can search for ideas across five main categories:
- Learn about the ocean and its amazing inhabitants – the more we know, the more we can help protect the ocean.
- Take Action for the ocean through citizen science projects or beach cleans.
- Shop for ocean-friendly products and plastic-free alternatives.
- Dive In with ethical experiences both on land and in-water.
- Volunteer in marine conservation (no experience required).
Or you could search for your favourite marine creature and take it from there.
Meet the Sea Fans
Jerry & Amy
We started Sea Fans because we wanted to make it as easy as possible for people to get involved in ocean conservation.
We’re not marine biologists. We just love the ocean and want to do what we can to protect it. Sea Fans is our way of giving back to the ocean for all the good times its given us.